Reject The False

billadie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2010
Tewkesbury
Join the Campaign For Real Widow Spiders today!

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
The only problem with widows is the dead husband.

Blew it

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2008
Swindon, Wiltshire
Closing and fumigating a school just because a False Widow was found, ridiculous! False Widow spiders took up residence in Britain way back in the 700's. Warmer months are spent in woods, scrubland and gardens....moving into garden sheds, cow sheds and anywhere else which is frost free during the winter months. I suppose a False Widow having greater aspirations might even move into a school. :eek:

So, what's to be done about all these venomous creatures seemingly attacking oomans for no apparent reason. How about spraying our lawns to eradicate Red Ants. Employ aerial crop sprayers to wipe out the Bees and Wasps. Perhaps an Adder cull in Savernake Forest, my childhood playground. I remember being bitten no less than three times by vengeful Vipers.....just because I accidentally stood on them....grumpy gits! :mad:

Disclaimer.

A small percentage of the population will suffer severe allergic reaction to animal bites and insect stings requiring medical intervention.

.....think that covers it. :rolleyes:

los monty

Pedelecer
Oct 3, 2013
Closing and fumigating a school just because a False Widow was found, ridiculous! False Widow spiders took up residence in Britain way back in the 700's. Warmer months are spent in woods, scrubland and gardens....moving into garden sheds, cow sheds and anywhere else which is frost free during the winter months. I suppose a False Widow having greater aspirations might even move into a school. :eek:

So, what's to be done about all these venomous creatures seemingly attacking oomans for no apparent reason. How about spraying our lawns to eradicate Red Ants. Employ aerial crop sprayers to wipe out the Bees and Wasps. Perhaps an Adder cull in Savernake Forest, my childhood playground. I remember being bitten no less than three times by vengeful Vipers.....just because I accidentally stood on them....grumpy gits! :mad:

Disclaimer.

A small percentage of the population will suffer severe allergic reaction to animal bites and insect stings requiring medical intervention.

.....think that covers it. :rolleyes:
Another enterprising reason to close a school for a few days. Can you imagine this happening at your local Tesco. Rumour has it some disgruntled teachers are already embarking on breeding programs for later release.

Advertisers