Roger Waters tour 2010/11

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
If anyone gets a wiff of Roger Water's tour dates of The Wall, 2010/11, then please PM me straight away :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
There's this at the moment from Keith Jordan on this site, Don't know if that might help:-

When the Roger Waters 2010 Tour Concert Tickets does get announced, they will appear on the upcoming concerts page that I just finished adding to the concert database.

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/pfcdb ... coming.php

The "next three" concerts will also appear on the concert database home page.

Pink Floyd, Roger Waters & David Gilmour Concert Tour Dates 2010 | 2011 - Performances and Gigs @ PFcdb

And I am working on adding ticket info to the concert pages and allowing people to leave comments etc. on concert pages. Just thought I would share that with you.

Rab C Nesbitt

Pedelecer
Aug 15, 2008
Dearie me Flecc - is there anything you've not got a handle on ?

Not content with being a pedelec guru, are you an old Floyd head as well ??

I was keeping an eye out for Roger Waters touring myself - as an aside, I've played keyboards in bands for more than 30 odd years now and I'm looking forward to seeing the grumpy old man of keyboards himself in Edinburgh later this month - Mr Rick Wakeman - should be a good night.

Rab

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Dearie me Flecc - is there anything you've not got a handle on ?

Not content with being a pedelec guru, are you an old Floyd head as well ??

Rab
No, not at all Rab, in fact classical music is my thing, but I don't look down on other music forms and keep an ear open to what happens in those. :)

If you don’t get tickets, try and see The Australian pink Floyd. Seen them 3 time and every time they blow me away, (what would the real boys have been like?)

The Australian Pink Floyd Show

Go have a look, there is a free download section with full length tracks.

Now bring on the `puns`

Advertisers