S866 Display and Control Unit Issue

TheBikeMan

Pedelecer
Mar 23, 2018
Cardff UK
Hi All,
We have installed loads of these kits. I received a new batch a couple of months ago and just put the first set on. We cannot get it to work right. We have tried all of the setting changes that we can imagine but the bike still works on full throttle all of the time. Even when the power level is set to zero. Also the PAS just cuts out as soon as it starts. Any thoughts? I've got 20 of these kits and am stuffed if I can't figure this out. Thanks all!

unob

Just Joined
May 11, 2021
Hi All,
We have installed loads of these kits. I received a new batch a couple of months ago and just put the first set on. We cannot get it to work right. We have tried all of the setting changes that we can imagine but the bike still works on full throttle all of the time. Even when the power level is set to zero. Also the PAS just cuts out as soon as it starts. Any thoughts? I've got 20 of these kits and am stuffed if I can't figure this out. Thanks all!
Most PAS problems comes from to many (12) magnets on the pas sensor.. so the the advises in here has been to pull out every other magnet to make it an 6 magnet sensor (regardless the right P13 settings) .. i also read here somewhere that an additional magnet glued close to the sensor would help.
hope this helps

Advertisers