Safety Light

Lancslass

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2015
Egerton, BL7 North Bolton, Lancashire
I just received a rear LED flashing safety lamp and am very impressed with it so thought I'd share in case anyone is looking for a Christmas present for themselves!

My Juicy bike comes fitted with a normal rear light which isn't very useful during daylight hours. Hubby's Vita Uno has a flashing strobe light fitted and it looks very good in the day time as a warning light so thought I'd have a look around and found this on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261721544880?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=560590995165&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

It is cheap, includes the batteries and fits very easily. It works like the light on the rear of my helmet, by pushing in the light unit itself (once for fast strobe, twice for slow strobe and thrice for solid light.)

I was tempted to go for the identical light at £1 delivered from China (how do they do it???), but didn't fancy waiting till after Christmas for it.

I know there are plenty of similar things out there but thought it may be useful to have a personal (if inexperienced) recommendation for anyone thinking of getting one.

Advertisers