Sduro fullnine

Myles Barnett

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 28, 2016
OX9
Hi all newbie here!

Wow, its ace, kills hills, absolutely love it, first emtb and mightly impressed as it seems to know how much power you are needing it kicks in, clever and unexpected! Battery rattles but should I worry?

Also can they take a lot of wet weather riding?

I'm thinking the dongle might be next!

Cheers

Chris

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014
Hi all newbie here!

Wow, its ace, kills hills, absolutely love it, first emtb and mightly impressed as it seems to know how much power you are needing it kicks in, clever and unexpected! Battery rattles but should I worry?

Also can they take a lot of wet weather riding?

I'm thinking the dongle might be next!

Cheers

Chris
The battery clip is adjustable and should be tightened. Other than that it sounds like you're having a blast. I was torn between what you have and the Sduro Trekking RC. Settled on the Trekking as it was more sutable for my needs but not my wants :) Wish I could afford to have both.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Call for Mr SW please.
Soundwave come in please.

Myles Barnett

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 28, 2016
OX9
The battery clip is adjustable and should be tightened. Other than that it sounds like you're having a blast. I was torn between what you have and the Sduro Trekking RC. Settled on the Trekking as it was more sutable for my needs but not my wants :) Wish I could afford to have both.
Sorry IR772, Ive had a very quick look (and a google) but cant see how I can adjust the bracket (presumbly the top bracket) to stop the rattling?

Cheers,

Myles B

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
Sorry IR772, Ive had a very quick look (and a google) but cant see how I can adjust the bracket (presumbly the top bracket) to stop the rattling?

Cheers,

Myles B
Not sure about adjustable battery catch I don't think mine is, if it's new I would take it back to get it sorted.

Mine slides in snug as a bug in a rug.

• Agree
Reactions: Emo Rider

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014

Cheers,

Myles B
Must have missed the thing about the zip tie issue, no idea what they're on about. The top bracket, where the battery locks, is adjustable. Remove the battery and look at the base of the bracket. Locate the screw and remove it and lift off the lock. There is a plate that can be moved left or right there. Might take some playing around to get it right.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
:rolleyes: Common knowledge (running joke) on here that FS Haibikes need cable ties to stop them falling apart, other wise it can be expensive replacing missing parts ask SW :oops:.

Reactions: Emo Rider

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014
:rolleyes: Common knowledge (running joke) on here that FS Haibikes need cable ties to stop them falling apart, other wise it can be expensive replacing missing parts ask SW :oops:.
Got it! Keeping the swing arm bolts and bushings from going awol. It have done that for customers since this came up. Only had one person actually loose one.

Related Articles

Advertisers