Sing while you cycle

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
Nice clean recording and a good mix that leaves the main vocal clear, you have good diction so the lyrics can be clearly heard.
Don't we all behave as though we're immortal? This despite ageing bringing a growing certainty of ones impending demise. Maybe there is something in the human that is immortal, just not our personality?
Oooer, well that's what it bought up.
Well written song.
And a salute to music that reaches the parts other things don't!

• Agree
Reactions: Danidl

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Bravo Keith gets my vote. I'm very partial to a good bit guitar folk music, how about a nice rendition of Ralph McTell's 'Streets of London'. Reminds me of weekend evenings in my youth spent sat around aerodrome camp fires at PFA meetings, listening and singing along.
By the way how's your little plane are you still flying ?

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

i made that ;)

lee-wave

Pedelecer
Jan 7, 2012
Leatherhead
Bravo Keith gets my vote. I'm very partial to a good bit guitar folk music, how about a nice rendition of Ralph McTell's 'Streets of London'. Reminds me of weekend evenings in my youth spent sat around aerodrome camp fires at PFA meetings, listening and singing along.
By the way how's your little plane are you still flying ?
Thanks Neil
I am planning to do a few more mixes on Logic Pro including 'Streets'. Also attend open mike nights in Byfleet. No I am not a professional singer...just a hobby...cut back on my flying...but to stay current fly a Jabiru UL at Damyns Hall on an NPPL. Your are welcome to come fly one day.
Still got my Forza now completely rewired and with dual battery...just could not get a Sine wave controller to work on the Ezee motor so bought a rewire kit from John. Also bought his Ezee powered Boardman Pro...what a fantastic bike...got to meet up again one day...

Advertisers