Site update Thu May 2nd

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi all,

We are planning to upgrade the Xenforo forum software tomorrow afternoon. The site may be down for 1-3 hours.

Thanks
Russ

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
OK update has taken place. There will be some new features appearing shortly.

REACTIONS

Xenforo 2.1 has introduced its own reaction system. We will hopefully be moving back to the one that was working yesterday, I'm just waiting for an update from the developer later today.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
OK update has taken place. There will be some new features appearing shortly.

REACTIONS

Xenforo 2.1 has introduced its own reaction system. We will hopefully be moving back to the one that was working yesterday, I'm just waiting for an update from the developer later today.
Thanks for the update!

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
is there a dark mode theme plugin ?

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
There are other themes out there but we won't be using them, just this one and the default one you have access to.

Reactions: danielrlee

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Since the last update I now get a pop up saying

"We strongly recommend enabling push notifications on this device so that you can be kept up-to-date with site activity."

I click on never ask again but still get the pop up every day.
Dave.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi Dave,

Push notifications is a new feature with the latest forum update. It's a bit like text messages on your phone in that you receive an instant notification if someone responds to something you're interested in.

It works on most browsers in Windows and Android devices. Apple is not supported.

You can select which notifications you want to receive in your profile :

The main difference between push notifications and alerts is that you don't need to be on the Pedelecs site to receive them. You don't even need to have a browser open.

• Informative
Reactions: D C

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
There are other themes out there but we won't be using them, just this one and the default one you have access to.
you tube has a on off button lol is there any way to change the code to force enable it ?? or is it not just a option with the plug ins enabled.

Advertisers