Small day ride off road, may not be me riding :)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Stunning riding skills and trickery, absolutely amazing thanks for the clip links Eddie & GB.
And the name of the band Ed.
Nice to see that it doesn't always come off first time but practice makes perfect.

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Just watched the London take again and I'm even more gob smacked :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:. A 5 star performer.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Which has absolutley nothing to do with trials/street trials or the thread. :rolleyes:

Neil, the music is by Band Of Horses.

There as some very talented young street trials riders out there at the moment, probably inspired by the likes of Danny.
If I can find the clip, there is a ten year old lad out there, that is already doing similar tricks to what Danny is performing in the clip that I showed.

If you haven't already come across him, Martyn Ashton was also an incredible rider. Sadly he also proof that things can go horribly wrong. "Was" isn't really the right word to use, as he still is an inspirational and amazing talent.

This is Road Bike Party One.

My favourite rider has to be Chris Akrigg. Not sure why, but I just really rate him.

If nothing else, watch from the 3.47 point onwards in this clip. I think that one might just have been a major reality check, and sh*t him up. :(

This is young lad is another with great skill.

For fun though, these to BMX riding lads take the crown. :) Free style riders of the future?

The world would be a better place if every town had a BMX/skateboard park.

This is currently in my Ebay watch list. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262666693800?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT Sadly the Orange Zero fell through, but I keep looking out for something cheap to get some slow, winter trials fun on. I used to ride motorcycle trilas, and figure that just playing around on a pedal trials cycle, will do loads towards regular mtb/eMTb riding skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: mountainsport

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Which has absolutley nothing to do with trials/street trials or the thread. :rolleyes:

Neil, the music is by Band Of Horses.

There as some very talented young street trials riders out there at the moment, probably inspired by the likes of Danny.
If I can find the clip, there is a ten year old lad out there, that is already doing similar tricks to what Danny is performing in the clip that I showed.

If you haven't already come across him, Martyn Ashton was also an incredible rider. Sadly he also proof that things can go horribly wrong. "Was" isn't really the right word to use, as he still is an inspirational and amazing talent.

This is Road Bike Party One.

My favourite rider has to be Chris Akrigg. Not sure why, but I just really rate him.

If nothing else, watch from the 3.47 point onwards in this clip. I think that one might just have been a major reality check, and sh*t him up. :(

This is young lad is another with great skill.

For fun though, these to BMX riding lads take the crown. :) Free style riders of the future?

The world would be a better place if every town had a BMX/skateboard park.

This is currently in my Ebay watch list. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262666693800?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT Sadly the Orange Zero fell through, but I keep looking out for something cheap to get some slow, winter trials fun on. I used to ride motorcycle trilas, and figure that just playing around on a pedal trials cycle, will do loads towards regular mtb/eMTb riding skills.
@ 2:17 Cracked me up. 4yr old twins.

MS.

• Agree
Reactions: EddiePJ

Advertisers