Spot welder just got smaller......

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Aulakiria (Lee) in Korea sells the Boss Arduino spot welder for about $80 - $100.

Now he has gone even smaller with the Mini Spot A / Arduino palm spot welder not much bigger then 120mm x 30mm.
Only available in Korea at the mo but expect it to become available worldwide in the future, truly a clever guy.

Last edited:

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Last edited:
Reactions: danielrlee

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
I spotted that on the ES thread, very smart, makes my Sunkko 709 look like the worlds first computer! Very clever man, well done.:)

awol

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2013
Did you get a Malectrics one, or never went for it after trying to fix yours.
I wonder where all the heat goes in this new one since mine needs a fan blowing over it.
I wish mine had a 2 pronged probe though, would be much easier like this new one.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Did you get a Malectrics one, or never went for it after trying to fix yours.
I wonder where all the heat goes in this new one since mine needs a fan blowing over it.
I wish mine had a 2 pronged probe though, would be much easier like this new one.
Awol yes I have a Malectrics liop arduino one and have started using it for more wh for the Swizzbee. It is more robust having it's own 3D casing to sit in, where as the Boss Arduino is a bit more fragile.
My replacement Arduino upper pcb is at the PO and should be with me in the next few days so I can get on and hopefully repair it.
If Aulakiria offers this to the market outside Asia then I may buy one as well, just because I can.

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The Mini Spot A is awesome see how strong the welds are, now we have to wait and see if Aulakiria offers it for sale outside of Korea.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If you want one they are $60.
email Lee Noon contact is aulakiria@naver.com. Payment is via Paypal using friends and family.

Reactions: anotherkiwi

Advertisers