Suspension bearings for Cube Stereo Hybrid

peanutome

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 10, 2020
Can anybody help with a list of actual bearing numbers for all the pivot points on a Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 SL 500 27.5 2019?

Regards

David

peanutome

May 10, 2020
A quick Google search came up with these guys,

think it might be a case of searching for your specific bike, there are others as well.
Cheers for the reply - Did do a search and found similar but you add all those up and it works out very expensive and not for the best bearings. Was hoping someone may have replaced them all already and made a note of the bearing numbers so I could order the correct high spec enduro bearings individually as sooooo much cheaper.

Regards

David

peanutome

May 10, 2020
Aye fair point, there was a guy on here before who did all motor bearings, I will see if I can find details, as he might be a good option to ask.
I am after the suspension pivot bearing numbers not motor ones - motor still under warranty

Ballynoes

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2017
Perthshire Scotland
Yup, but I'm sure this guy was a bearing supplier, who did kits for what you wanted. i.e. he sold a full motor kit or a full suspension kit.

Will see what I can find.

peanutome

May 10, 2020
Non worries, thanks for looking, very much appreciated. Think I am just going to pull it apart and look.
Regards
David

Ballynoes

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2017
Perthshire Scotland
Hi,

Found this online, it’s a little daunting at first, but essentially it lists all the part numbers for each bike.

The “Art” Number, is the Cube “part” number, search for this online ie “Cube bearing 10549” and it will give you websites which sell this actual part.

Your bike model number is 237200, which is then under each “art” number listed as the bikes which use each bearing number.

So all your bearing part numbers are

I have highlighted the ones you should need.

PLEASE CHECK FIRST BEFORE YOU ORDER THEM AS IT’S A BIT COMPLICATED

Hope this makes sense.

Attachments

peanutome

May 10, 2020
Hi,

Found this online, it’s a little daunting at first, but essentially it lists all the part numbers for each bike.

The “Art” Number, is the Cube “part” number, search for this online ie “Cube bearing 10549” and it will give you websites which sell this actual part.

Your bike model number is 237200, which is then under each “art” number listed as the bikes which use each bearing number.

So all your bearing part numbers are

I have highlighted the ones you should need.

PLEASE CHECK FIRST BEFORE YOU ORDER THEM AS IT’S A BIT COMPLICATED

Hope this makes sense.
Thanks a lot - very much apprecieated - wahoo!

Related Articles

Advertisers