SWX02 48V 250W rear hub kit - 17amps

darren haggerty

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 16, 2018
Hi, just bought my second kit from woosh, a SWX02 48V rear hub and a bluetooth adaptor.
I was hoping to be able to set the amps to 17 but the lishui software says it is fixed to 15 amps, does anyone know of a way to unlock this as the controller is 17amps as well as the motor and I could do with the extra torque sometimes.
The lishui app has the ability to flash firmware as well as upload a settings file.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Hi Darren,

I have not used this software before, will take a look later tomorrow maybe.

Tony

darren haggerty

Aug 16, 2018
Thank you Tony, problem is I cannot read from the controller using the blutooth connection and I do not have the USB adaptor.
The software is from the Nanjing Lishui website, do you sell the USB adaptors Tony?

darren haggerty

Aug 16, 2018
Hi Tony, can you change the max amps from the controller ? Is there a reason your kits are limited to 15amps?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Hi Tony, can you change the max amps from the controller ? Is there a reason your kits are limited to 15amps?
As far as I know, the controller has been programmed for 17A, you can't change this parameter.

do you sell the USB adaptors Tony?
it looks like a USB plug but it's not. I got sent the tool by the factory a few years ago but did not have any cause to use it, I lost it somewhere in the workshop, still could not find it.
Regarding the Bluetooth adapter, I have never managed to read from the controller so I don't know if the app on Lishui website does anything. Don't forget that that app is more than a year old, Lishui may have modified their field map since.
Darren, if you can't use it, send it back for a refund.

darren haggerty

Aug 16, 2018
Thank you for your reply Tony, the max amps can be changed in the app but has a ceiling of 15amps set by the profile, I can reduce it no problem just can't go over 15 via the app.
The app is fully functioning and so is the blutooth adaptor they work perfectly, I have no wish to return it Tony, but thank you for the offer.

• Informative
Reactions: Woosh

Advertisers