Tapatalk 4.8.0

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Is anyone using this version of Tapatalk?

I've just had to replace my tablet computer & the new one runs android 4.4 (kitkat), which has this version of Tapatalk.

Previously, it displayed the most recent posts from all sub-forums on one screen, but this version seem not to.
Does anyone know if there's a setting somewhere to allow this?

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Just looked on the iPad and it seems not. That must be why I no longer use it. Again, improved to make it worse.

D

Deleted member 4366

I use version 4.7.3. It has a selection "unread", so you don't miss anything. It puts them most recent at the top, so you just work your way down the list.

peerjay56

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 24, 2013
Nr Ingleton, N. Yorkshire
Is anyone using this version of Tapatalk?

I've just had to replace my tablet computer & the new one runs android 4.4 (kitkat), which has this version of Tapatalk.

Previously, it displayed the most recent posts from all sub-forums on one screen, but this version seem not to.
Does anyone know if there's a setting somewhere to allow this?
Mine has just updated to 4.8.1 a couple of days ago. It now opens on a page called 'feed'.
To get to the 'unread' list, tap the 'forums' tab, then choose pedelecs. Mine then opens up with unread items. Bloody infuriating extra step though:mad:

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Thanks for all the suggestions, chaps.
My version seems to work slightly differently somehow, but Trending appears to do the job _ Now that it is no longer stuck at 8th August

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I have zapped mine.

Advertisers