Tapatalk

• Thread starter Deleted member 4366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4366

Is anybody else having trouble with Tapatalk. My tapatalk has become intermittent. it frequently stalls when I select a post for reading. Also it often stalls when I post something, which means I have to type it all again, which is very inconvenient. It happens on ES as well, so nothing to do with Pedelecs. It used to work perfectly.

peerjay56

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 24, 2013
Nr Ingleton, N. Yorkshire
Is anybody else having trouble with Tapatalk. My tapatalk has become intermittent. it frequently stalls when I select a post for reading. Also it often stalls when I post something, which means I have to type it all again, which is very inconvenient. It happens on ES as well, so nothing to do with Pedelecs. It used to work perfectly.
v.4.4.8 been faultless on my tablet. Last used last night.

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
Mine's working a treat, but the new hd version is not compatible with my obsolete honeycomb tablet :oops:

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
We are running with the latest version of the plug-in. Although the last few versions have been a bit iffy causing lots of server errors to be reported.

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Subscribed to the pro version and is working perfectly on my newly acquired tablet

gruntfutuk

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 12, 2019
Shropshire
Please excuse me bumping old thread. I've just joined and cannot get tapatalk to recognize the url for this forum in order to add it. Suggestions welcome.

Advertisers