Tesla Model 3 Lithium Ion 21700 / "2170" Cells Put To The Test!

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Reactions: Baboonking

himori

Just Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for the video, the capacity of the Tesla battery is capable of providing power to a car for 632 km and the charging time is about 2 hours. Also, the number of systems that are installed in this car help to perform a huge number of functions that can make the driver's movement more comfortable and safer.

himori

Just Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for the video, the capacity of the Tesla battery is capable of providing power to a car for 632 km and the charging time is about 2 hours. Also, the number of systems that are installed in this car help to perform a huge number of functions that can make the driver's movement more comfortable and safer.
It was for this reason that I decided to buy myself a Tesla Model 3 as a car for every day. Now I am planning a long journey by car, I will definitely share with you my impressions of Tesla. With the help of graydonschwartz.com, I have ordered a special mattress that will allow me to sleep in the car. This will help me save time and money along the way.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
It was for this reason that I decided to buy myself a Tesla Model 3 as a car for every day. Now I am planning a long journey by car, I will definitely share with you my impressions of Tesla. With the help of graydonschwartz.com, I have ordered a special mattress that will allow me to sleep in the car. This will help me save time and money along the way.
When you crash the car, can I get first dibs on the battery?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Related Articles

Advertisers