Tyre advice please

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
I saw the electronics on the rear suspension last year, it looked nice, but for me unnecessary. I thought it might be a bit fragile if your doing some off road mtbing.

It will be interesting to see how it lasts.

Over the last year I've totally de-cluttered my bars of excess cabling for front / rear suspension, seat posts etc. I felt much better for it.

• Agree
Reactions: EddiePJ

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
Normally I'd agree with you but just for a change I'm going to try the tech route and see how long it lasts. I've only tried it once and it was so good, better than anything else I've ridden. I'll let you all know if I brake it !

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
Another lap today and another 40 mins. This time I used the app Strava and looking on the list it's the 4th fastest time ever. I know I have the battery/motor but not bad for an old git with bits missing from his leg. Just to add I didn't put the time on the list as it's not for e bikes.

Last edited:

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
What Southerners call a wood:

pinetum
pʌɪˈniːtəm/
noun
  1. a plantation of pine trees or other conifers planted for scientific or ornamental purposes.

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

tisme

Pedelecer
Nov 23, 2016
kent
What southerns call a collection of pine trees. It's one of the finest collection anywhere. :)

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
It's one of the finest collection anywhere. :)
That's what we expect from the South.

We know our place: Forest, Wood, Glade, Arboretum, Plantation, Grove, Coppice but never Pinetum in Herefordshire.

What ever next they will be thinking that they can make cider or grow Hops !!!

Reactions: tisme

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
Is that not a Nemorum to you Southeners

Would it be the National Nemorum ?

Or World's greatest Nemorum ?

Nemorum of the South. ! Nothing else needs to be said.

Reactions: tisme

Related Articles

Advertisers