Welcome!

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi all,

use this forum to discuss things not specifically related to electric bikes. I'd like to keep the main forum on topic as far as possible so feel free to use this forum to discuss any other topics!

The bar is open! (Well in cyberspace anyway ;) )

thanks
Russ

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
Nigel

great ideal
rssccot well i am not doing a lot today will be going to work tonight so just chilling out untill then i am waiting for a phone call from 50 cycles telling me when my torq is coming hope it wont be to long:D NIGEL

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
the wait is the worst part! You'll be zipping around before you know it!

cheers
Russ.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Good idea Russ, I'm sure it will soon be popular and stop us clogging the main forum with incidentals.

electric.mike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 16, 2007
grimsby
life, its ups and downs

i hope this section can be used for a good old moan as well, b****y virgin media and sky, i was just a couple of episodes short of the latest stargate and stargate atlantis,
now i cant get sky one on virgin, and i cant get sky due to the trees in my area.suicide was one option, but had a look at my electric bike and thought life aint that bad.
mike:( :mad: :(

MazB

Pedelecer
Nov 21, 2006
Hi,

I was thinking the same today when I got up Mike, and saw no more Sky ..dunno what I'm gonna do for my Simpsons fix, even though I've probs seen them all, its nice to relax after work.

I keep checking back there just incase they decide to lob it back on....fat chance I reckon :mad:

Maz

coops

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 18, 2007
Manchester U.K.
Good idea Russ :)

Hi,

..dunno what I'm gonna do for my Simpsons fix, even though I've probs seen them all, its nice to relax after work.

Maz
Not sure if its any help, but the Simpsons are on Channel4 at 6pm weekdays (probably old repeats?) if you still have terrestrial TV :rolleyes: :)

Stuart.

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
i hope this section can be used for a good old moan as well, b****y virgin media and sky, i was just a couple of episodes short of the latest stargate and stargate atlantis,
now i cant get sky one on virgin, and i cant get sky due to the trees in my area.suicide was one option, but had a look at my electric bike and thought life aint that bad.
mike:( :mad: :(
Looks like Sky and Virgin are having a bit of a squabble over the channel line up at the moment !

Advertisers