Wet!!

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
Stupidly I woke up this morning and thought the rain would stop. I waited but no luck. So I cycled into work. What a mistake!! I am now sitting in rather damp trousers!

Has anyone else cycled anywhere yet today?!?!

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
No,its not raining here,but i work from home anyway..Had to take the car for repair last week so i put the bike in the back..a few miles from where i live...it was fine when i set off but torrential when i got home..like a drowned rat...the only consolation was the powabykes electrics survived the water....:)

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
Lucky for some working from home, although if I did, I doubt I would get that much work done!!

Im still sat here trying to dry and warm my legs! Drips of water keep running down the side of my face! This is not a pleasant experience!

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
dry as bone here in Hull, although as going to doncaster in an hour im getting worried as was thinking i might leave earlier and have a 21 mile pedalec ride...not so sure now..lol..:eek:

HarryB

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2007
London
Really wet here in London. As I cycled the last leg from Trafalgar Square to Westminster it was like somebody pouring a bucket of water on me - eventually it got through the waterproofs so yes a slightly wet bum. Plenty of other bicycles on the road though. I think only the snow would stop me as I hate skidding and it is even worse on a electric bike.

fcurran

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2007
Bath
www.powabyke.com
I don't normally moan about the rain as it doesn't really bother me with only a short journey to work, however this morning the rain was heavy, cold and driving into my face so I am most uncomfortable sitting here!

frank9755

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 19, 2007
London
I got soaked on the way in. Its not a problem as I have a shower at work, but I had to buy some dry shorts at lunchtime. Dried my shoes with the hairdryer in the changing room!

I don't like it in the morningn when I look out and its raining but the funny thing is once I've got going, I quite enjoy it!

Advertisers