Wisper 806SE

isla

Pedelecer
May 30, 2020
Hi, I'm just about to buy one of these bikes. Is there a car charger I can buy for this? Thanks

isla

Pedelecer
May 30, 2020
Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes the bike is a genuine sale complete with receipt purchase Aug 2019. Only been ridden 3 times and battery been kept charged. :)

I have an old pro rider wayfarer we charge via an inverter when on the move , I guess we will have to do the same with this battery.

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes the bike is a genuine sale complete with receipt purchase Aug 2019. Only been ridden 3 times and battery been kept charged. :)

I have an old pro rider wayfarer we charge via an inverter when on the move , I guess we will have to do the same with this battery.
Apologies, I didn't read your original post properly and didn't notice the 'car' in 'car charger'. Chargers are varied enough that most people use an inverter as you suggest.

Reactions: isla

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
Hi, I'm just about to buy one of these bikes. Is there a car charger I can buy for this? Thanks
As you already have an inverter it's likely the best option for you, but Wisper do do their own 12v car charger:

Reactions: isla

Advertisers