Wisper 905SE lost power?

seeker

Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2008
Can anybody please help?

Last night My Wisper lost power on the way home from work, luckily in the last downhill stretch.

All I get is the red empty light. I don't think it's flat, as there was now fading of power and I charged it, as I always do, at work.

Charged the battery overnight, and this morning it was the same, the single bright red empty light. Throttling and pedaling have no effect?

surelyy if it was the battery there would be no light?

I'm loath to take it back to the dealer as it always comes back damaged or with an new fault.

Any advice please?:(

Hello,

Just a thought, but where are you based? It might be worth trying to find someone local through the forum who has the same size battery and try it on your bike.

At least that way you would find out whether it's the bike or the battery that is causing the issue.

Cheers,

Martin

seeker

Pedelecer
Jul 1, 2008
Hello,

Just a thought, but where are you based? It might be worth trying to find someone local through the forum who has the same size battery and try it on your bike.

At least that way you would find out whether it's the bike or the battery that is causing the issue.

Cheers,

Martin
You know Martin that's a good idea. I'm based in Southampton. Come to think of it I could do that at Electric Bike World in Southampton, but I'd rather avoid doing that for the reasons previously mentioned.

Any Wisper owner in the Southampton area willing to help?:)

Advertisers