Wisper computer manual

John Fleet

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2007
Whitley Bay
Does anyone have one? I imagine that the computer will have some instructions - I know that the £5 wired computer that I bought from Aldi the other week came with an enormous sheet of instructions, so I can't believe that the fancy wireless job fitted to the 905SE doesn't have one.

As others have commented - and I'm not whinging as i bought my Wisper nearly new, it does seem pretty extraordinary that a £1200 bike isn't supplied with a manual as standard doesn't it?

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
I got one with the computer, I may be able to scan it on Monday at work.
Basic info:
Mount the magnet no more than 5mm from the transmitter in the forks, I found a max gap of 1mm was more accurate. You may need to play with the height of the transmitter as well.
Hold both buttons together to do a complete reset, after that it goes through and asks for the time and circumference (1040 IIRC) etc. One button changes the number and the other goes onto the next setting, there isn't much more to it than that.

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
I actually have both as I wasn't expecting the 905 to arrive with one, the Aldi one is definately not as nice but probably gets the job done just as well. Unfortunately my kids lost the Aldi one so I can't compare them.

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
I have scanned this but each side is way over the attachment limit on here, if you want it PM me your email address and I'll send it across.
It isn't great but it is readable.

Advertisers