XT-LCD W108

Clive777

Just Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Hi

I am trying to source replacement LCD displays for our eBikes. The displays that came with the bikes have XT-LCD W108 on them but I have been unable to find a supplier of these displays.

They appear to have been used on a variety of eBike makes and models around the world.

I am located in New Zealand.

I have tried some different displays - KT-LCD3, KT-LCD5, APT 450U - but none of these show the battery levels.

Does anyone know where the XT-LCD W108 or an equivalent can be sourced from?

I need about 10.

The C961 looks exactly the same but that is for mid crank motors and mine are rear hub motors and also the plugs are different.

If anyone can help or advise it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Andy1865

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2017
Hi

I am trying to source replacement LCD displays for our eBikes. The displays that came with the bikes have XT-LCD W108 on them but I have been unable to find a supplier of these displays.

They appear to have been used on a variety of eBike makes and models around the world.

I am located in New Zealand.

I have tried some different displays - KT-LCD3, KT-LCD5, APT 450U - but none of these show the battery levels.

Does anyone know where the XT-LCD W108 or an equivalent can be sourced from?

I need about 10.

The C961 looks exactly the same but that is for mid crank motors and mine are rear hub motors and also the plugs are different.

If anyone can help or advise it would be much appreciated.

Cheers
I have a XT-LCD W108 on my Freego Hawk. You could possible try Freego themselves who are based in Southampton U.K. I'm selling my Freego shortly so maybe i could reduce your number required by one. Thanks. Andy.

Advertisers