Ziyoujiguang T18

Scoobs222

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 23, 2020
I purchased one of these Little Chinese ebikes last year but then I got a puncture on the rear wheel. Took it to a bike shop and as they put the rear tyre back on they didn't put the wheel back on properly causing the wires to rub on the wheel and eventually wore the wire out, killing the bike. Now the shop didnt responsibility and I couldn't prove it was them so moving on.. I need the back motor hub wheel with the 250 watt motor. I have been looking everywhere for several months now and I thought I'd give this site a try to see if I can revive it again. Does anybody know where I can get this exact part from? I've attached a pic of the wheel I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The wire connectors aren't typical generic e bike ones used, your best bet is to rewire the motor wire to hub and splice those connectors back on to the wiring.
Woosh bikes is your best bet for a wire repair/renewal, contact them and speak to Tony. You will have to take or post the hub to them.

Scoobs222

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 23, 2020
I'm not very technical so I wouldn't attempt to rewire anything but I will definitely give this guy a try. Thanks man

Advertisers