Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Unfortunately no.

Its a new kit, only used once as well as the battery.

I offered you the battery to help but otherwise I'll only sell the bbs02 as described in the offer.

Stuart Kellock

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 30, 2013
Bristol
I am just about to buy that exact same setup. Your link says bbs01 but the message header reads bbs02?

I really want the 02 model and I was wondering during how it felt? Have you ridden many ebikes?

I have just sold my a2b metro and was thinking of converting my child carrying trike.

Would you post the lot together?

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Yes, it's the bbs02 750w.

It rides really well. I really like the kit. Too bad I have to let my bikes outdoor.

When you say the lot, you mean battery + bbs02?

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
Hiya
Interested in you kit.. Does it come with a battery ..? Hun
Hi Lorriane, not sure if you're aware, but I can supply cheap new batteries for almost any e-bike under the CycleCharge brand at the fraction of the cost of other brands often, as the batteries are being subsidised and offered on a not-for-profit basis. They also have the advantage of being very light-weight, extremely well made, constantly tested and come supplied with free super-compact (laptop-sized chargers). Plus if you use CycleCharge's free-to-use Charge Points, they will have our compatible 'super fast' < 3 hr chargers on hand freely to use with your batteries in the near future.

Price example: The default 36V10ah would only set you back 150 GBP + VAT and import duty/usual customs collection fee. Once we start importing in bulk though the cost will fall quite a bit, and you won't have to pay VAT or Duty.

If you want a bottle battery or something more exotic like a rack battery with higher 48v and much higher Ah rating than 10Ah, it's obviously going to cost more, but still major savings can be made over buying new brand name batteries in the majority of cases, PLUS our battery sales revenue as a non-profit community-interest org is 'asset-locked' to help fund CycleCharge do its vital work of promoting e-bikes, lobbying the government and getting organisations and larger companies and smaller businesses to accept and support e-bikes. We're even pushing for concessions from the government and EU (both practical and tax-wise) and working with environmental groups, so that those opting for an e-bike and therefore a very low-Co2 form of transport can have more flexibility on when they arrive/leave work due to weather etc, and also lower taxes (we want VAT removed, like in Gibraltar and elsewhere, on e-bikes and batteries to end users). These moves will come I think in time now the EU has passed the "Carbon Law" and all the EU member-states have passed very ambitious Co2 reduction targets in sync. So yeah, buying your batteries from CycleCharge makes sense. We're also offering a guarantee unlike many in the industry, whereby we will replace or repair in first 12 months, and offer a trade-in/recycle program too beyond that (without time restriction) with free collections anywhere in UK using local drop-points.

Maximising e-bike battery performance (and ROI - return-on-investment for end users, through recycling and trade-ins), and helping improve battery life efficiency whilst minimising the amount going into landfill and the effects of toxic waste on the environment, are also high on CycleCharge Limited's agenda. They are an integral part of the organisations key not-for-profit objectives and activities, besides running the free to use Charge Point network, and promoting e-bikes by working with the industry (especially smaller e-bike businesses) to offer greater economies of scale, and savings on batteries and chargers.

Last edited:

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
What cell are you providing? I'm looking for high gravimetric density 18650. Something in the line of the ncr18650b cells, or pf.

Minimum 3200mah.

Do you have a price for these?