2013 Kalkhoff Pro Connect Xion X24 bike for sale

filsgreen

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2013
Litherland, Merseyside
Hello
I have a Kalkhoff Pro Connect Xion X24 bike for sale. I bought it in November 2013, since then I have rode about 50 miles on it. The bike is as new, with no apparent scratches. Here is a link to 50 Cycles web page:

http://www.50cycles.com/product/613526000

I did intend to commute to work, but circumstances dictated other wise. It has been stored in the shed and the battery has been kept in the house. Here is a picture of the bike, it does not come with the accessories as they have been sold.

It is reasonably priced at £995, thank you for reading.

Phil

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Same as my favourite choice of 3 EAPCs still available to me and it never ceases to amaze me how smooth and powerful it is with the updated software.

I haven't a clue about the price but I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with the power delivery from zero to cut-off. Mine has just endured a couple of outings in torrential rain - everything thoroughly soaked but no evidence of any water ingress or the kind of problems associated with that.

All pro-connects are big, solid bikes with half-decent components as standard which provide the rider with confidence that the bike will last without anything falling off, bending or wearing out prematurely.

Best of luck with your sale Phil.

Tom

filsgreen

Pedelecer
Nov 3, 2013
Litherland, Merseyside
Thanks Tom. I have to laugh when you're sitting at lights and when they change, drivers expect you to dawdle off. The only thing you have to be careful of is the drivers who are turning left, they think they can go left before you can go straight on. I had one driver sound his horn because I had the cheek to stop him turning left.

Phil