E-bike stockists in North-East

Angelnorth

Pedelecer
May 13, 2016
Hexham, Northumberland
Hello, I'm also in Northumberland, just starting to explore the possibility of an e-bike and have struggled to identify anywhere with a range to look at. I'm near Hexham and plan to go in to the Centre for Green Energy where they have Batribike and Raleigh, just to get a first impression. I found a shop in Blyth that also has a branch in Newcastle through Google but they didn't have stock of the bikes I was interested in when I contacted them.

How far do you consider the North East to extend? Dr Cranks in Whitby is supposed to be good and there a couple of shops in/around York.

If you can say a bit more about what you might be interested in somebody here might be able to give better pointers.

Kinninvie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 5, 2013
Teesdale,England
There is a Cube shop in Durham which has a good range of ebikes.
Its at Langley Moor on the Littleburn Industrial estate.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012

Angelnorth

Pedelecer
May 13, 2016
Hexham, Northumberland
Sorry, realised I probably should have said that the Hexham place also has some KTM plus a GoCyle and Winora on their list of bikes in the showroom (I didn't think about them as they're not things that are on my radar). Their "bikes in the showroom" list is here.

Always worth a phone call ahead of time wherever you're planning to visit, just to check what they actually have in stock since this is probably peak selling time for most places.