1st ebike Cube Hybrid or Haibike Sduro?

Ed.

Just Joined
Jun 8, 2020
I’m 31 years old, 1.86m (92kg) fairly fit guy, researching to get my first ebike and seem to be drawn to the following 2 options:

Cube Reaction Hybrid EXC 500
Haibike Sduro HardNine 5.0

I plan to use the bike for leisure, riding the local trails nearby 2-3 times per week.

One of my concerns is I read a lot or users complain about some noise issue of Bosh CX Gen 4 engine (Cube). Would this engine outperform the Yamaha PW (Haibike). What would your preference be?

Im not limited to these 2 bikes, so other options are welcome in the price range of £2000-2800

Thanks.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Store bought ebikes are under powered and over priced for what you get in my opinion when you can convert in a few hours.
The difference is most use legal motor power and don't need registering a moped to use on the road also they can be ridden on bike trails etc,etc.

Your illegal one is ok until you hurt someone or have a accident.

It doesn't bother me you choose to go illegal but slagging off legit powered ebikes to say they have no powers is b*ll***s.

Amoto65

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 2, 2017
Cheshire
Store BOUGHT Are UNDERPOWERED AND OVERPRICED.
What a pathetic statement , your bike is totally illegal and it is no use bleating store bikes are underpowered and overpriced in a childish attempt to justify your actions, you could have chose to buy a legal kit to build your own ebike .

• Dislike
Reactions: budsy