36v 250w E-bike kit for sale

BatteryPlug

Just Joined
May 4, 2016
Portsmouth
Hey,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have an ebike kit for sale, it's brand new and never used. This kit is better quality than the Panda Kit that you all know and love, and for a fair amount less! (just doesn't come with a bag/box for the controller)

Comprises of:

MXUS rear motor with discbrake and freewheel fitting
Lishui Controller
King-meter SW-LCD
Wuxing Brake levers
King-meter pedal sensor, sensor ring and speed sensor/magnet
Throttle

Everything apart from a battery to get you up and running.

I have 3 of these 'kits' available.

Priced at £185 each, £5.99 postage anywhere in the UK.

I accept payment via Paypal, Bank transfer or cold hard cash on collection.

Pictures available on request :)

Zack

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
Don't think this is the best move, just join then try and sell
Think you may be best off on ebay.
I agree
Don't think this is the best move, just join then try and sell
Think you may be best off on ebay.
I totally agree in fact new members should participate in the forums before being allow to place an ad.

ie,to have to made 5 posts or something like that.:)

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Yes but remember he's an ordinary chap with three kits to sell its not like a developing trader or nuffin.

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
This is not the first time a new poster has had something for sale,if it is of interest to somebody what is the problem,its not like the forum is awash with kits for sale.

fishingpaul

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 24, 2007
Also there are other people just plugging ebay listings,which I do think is improper use of the forum.

BatteryPlug

Just Joined
May 4, 2016
Portsmouth
The back story behind these kits is that I went to China on Holiday, picked up 4 of these from a show I went to because he wouldn't let me buy just one, fitted mine which is lovely, now I'm selling the rest as I have no use for them.

Maybe I'll just hang on to them as spares incase mine ever gives up the ghost.

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Its bad form to join a forum and straight away start posting stuff for sale. It looks like you have only joined just to get a free ad. Its the reason a lot of interest specific forums have a minimum post count before you can post items for sale.
This isn't my forum, so its no skin off my nose, but i can totally get why its seen to be disrespectful....... There's also the possible scam aspect of sellers that have never posted on a forum before.

Reactions: D C