A 30mph crash fatality in something not tested or safe..

Mar 9, 2016
I
The first sentence is is part correct about dongles,but not anti dongles like you and Morphix.

If you keep preaching at any given opportunity the only harm you will be doing is you will lose all credibility if you have not done so already.

And as to use a persons death for your crusade is absolutely disgusting and it makes you worse than the members on here that do use dongles.
I don't think anyone used the ladies death to do anything else than point out is does happen and if it happened involving a bike with a dongle or an illegal one the consequences could be catostrophic.
As to loosing credibility, fair point, but I suspect only with those missing the point. There are a growing number taking a similar stance.

Last edited:

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Flud
There is a time and place for everything.
This is a place for illegal gear. Leave them alone and stop causing a fuss please.
I think they are wrong but making a big issue only draws attention.
Yes remind them the risk they take once but then leave it alone please.

I don't like all the aggro going on. It's not required.

Mar 9, 2016
Flud
There is a time and place for everything.
This is a place for illegal gear. Leave them alone and stop causing a fuss please.
I think they are wrong but making a big issue only draws attention.
Yes remind them the risk they take once but then leave it alone please.

I don't like all the aggro going on. It's not required.
Fair point Dave.. I do agree really. I,ll give it a rest.
Thanks for good attitude tho.

Reactions: LeighPing

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
The fact is, humans are stubborn creatures. Take for example the issue with using mobile phones whilst driving a vehicle on the road.
The law was introduced well over a decade ago, but as this article suggests, the problem still exists, resulting in unnecessary deaths each year:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2968776/More-500-000-motorists-driving-using-mobile-phones-numbers-increasing.html

We can educate, we can introduce laws, we can persecute and we can moan and complain until the cows come home.

Unfortunately it changes very little, apart from divide what was one of the best communities on the internet.

Reactions: flecc
Mar 9, 2016
The fact is, humans are stubborn creatures. Take for example the issue with using mobile phones whilst driving a vehicle on the road.
The law was introduced well over a decade ago, but as this article suggests, the problem still exists, resulting in unnecessary deaths each year:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2968776/More-500-000-motorists-driving-using-mobile-phones-numbers-increasing.html

We can educate, we can introduce laws, we can persecute and we can moan and complain until the cows come home.

Unfortunately it changes very little, apart from divide what was one of the best communities on the internet.
Perhaps they should start a Forum like ours.

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
Fair point Dave.. I do agree really. I,ll give it a rest.
Thanks for good attitude tho.

Shame your not as good as your word.

Anyone else think Flud and Morphix are either conjoined twins or are they the same person.:rolleyes:

Reactions: LeighPing

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i have a forum :) and post the latest films on it o no thats illegal to and stream the sky f1 channel 247.

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
Sw perhaps we ought to call you "long john Soundwave" ;);)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
its a weed forum bet that get on fluds tits haha :)

Reactions: Blew it

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
he prob thinks money dont grow on trees,well it does ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
You ain't been out in the sun sw as your arm is Lilly white.:p

Reactions: soundwave

Advertisers