A bike for me and a bike trailer!

Peddletothemetal

Just Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm looking at a £1,500 max budget(be a little more from halfords as I get 15%). I'd prefer step over bike.

I'm 5ft 7 women 14st in weight, I want the best range I can get for myself. I have looked at the Raleigh Felix+ in halfords and have fallen in love but is there any cheaper?

I will be having a bike trailer on the back and a bigger seat on the back in the future.

Thank you :)

Jan van t Hek

Just Joined
Mar 31, 2022
Hey, great name ;-)

Look at 12GO Biking! They have a lot of bikes in stock and are fairly cheap. I recommend you to take the Batavus Packd E-Go, but in the website they have loads of possibilities to buy ebikes.

ActiveTravelBradford

Just Joined
Apr 4, 2022
You could spend a long time comparing to some of the Gazelle models but I think delivery on a lot of brands is quite long so it's up to you. I assume Halfords have the stock? Are you getting any servicing with them? It might be worth looking what your local bike shops have in stock, Trek have a wide range of models that are similarly specced

I've not seen this bike before but the specs look pretty good!

One thing worth checking is if the pannier rack has a weight limit - if you're putting a seat on then upgrading to a 35kg+ rack in future might be worth it - they're usually £30-40 from somewhere like holland bike shop