Azor Dutch bike, Heinzmann conversion, NEW!

mravilious

Just Joined
May 1, 2010
Edinburgh
Hi folks, brand new (or as good as) top of the range dutch bike, £900+ RRP!!
Includes Heinzmann 250W motor, throttle & cables (£250+)
I don't have the time to complete finishing the electric conversion.
Its being auctioned on ebay... Item number: 300421704723, ending on Thursday at 19:55.

NEW Azor Dutch bike, Nexus hub, electric, RRP £900+ on eBay (end time 06-May-10 19:55:25 BST)

Full details on the ebay ad, its an Azor Oklahoma, imported by dutchbike.co.uk. This is the heavy duty version, "NN7D"
It has all the extras, including full mudgaurds, chain and skirt gaurds, a built in lock with key, kick stand, dynamo lights, racks, a basket (not shown in pic), and best of all its all practicaly BRAND NEW!!!

Dutchbike .co .uk Dutch bike direct sales. Dutch style bikes and specialized bicycles

I bought it nearly 3 years ago from a bike shop. They had been preparing the bike for a customer who wanted it to be lectric powered. It has a Heinzmann 250W electric motor laced into the front wheel.

I intended to finish the job of converting it to electric assist, and bought batteries and a speed controller to do this with (not the Heinzmann ones, message me for details), but have been so busy with other projects that it hasn't been finished.

So its come to the time to admit that I'm not going to have time to finish this off and it would be better if someone else could enjoy the bike and get some use out of it, whether its as an electric bike of not.

It has been ridden by me about 4 times, on dry sunny days only, and has been stored in my bedroom, so its basically the same as the day it was built.

This is a trully beuatiful machine and is wonderful to ride! Someone will get an absolute bargain.:) :) :)

Attachments

Last edited: