Back pedalling turns on Bosch display??Active line Plus motor!

kingsknight

Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2018
Hi all,

So I thought I've been going mad thinking that my bike has been turning itself on by itself when I've been reversing the bike put of the bike cages at at.

So while cleaning the chain today I was back pedalling the bike and I noticed the display turn on! So I turn it off again, I then back pedal the bike and it all comes alive 100% of the time.

Is this normal for the Active line Plus motor?

Haven't had any error codes or anything, just checking there isn't a bigger fault i need to worry about!

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Ninelives

Pedelecer
Oct 17, 2008
I just checked mine and it does the same, a slow back peddle does not turn it on but as I increase the back peddle speed the system turns on , never noticed until you posted , mine is only a couple weeks old so I would think it is normal.

Reactions: kingsknight

kingsknight

Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2018
I just checked mine and it does the same, a slow back peddle does not turn it on but as I increase the back peddle speed the system turns on , never noticed until you posted , mine is only a couple weeks old so I would think it is normal.
Guess it could be handy if the display ever broke or something? Don't know really why it would turn on lol