Battery Charger problem

langtry

Pedelecer
Sep 17, 2007
Hi,
I last posted end of March about a problem with my battery chargermand replies from Flecc suggested that maybe the charger was sticking???and to disconnecte,wait a while and try again,this I did several times and eventually it started working correctly,until this week,yesterday it was playing up again but tried a number of times and it worked and gave me a full charge.To-day on return from a trip out,put battery on charge as usual and first red light came on,then the orange and straight away the green light came on but no sound,not charging,tried again about eight times,and the same is happening,first red then orange straight away to green no sound from charger not charging,Any more advice please?cannot use bike until I get this sorted,Phone a few times to 50 cycles to-day but line always busy,so e-mailed them,meanwhile would appreciate any advise from the experts please? I have the Easy Liv,purchased last September.

Regards,

langtry

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
This sounds as though the charger has completely failed this time, rather than just locking up. Best to wait for 50cycles' response as it's still in warranty, but they are not normally open on Saturdays.

Please let me know the outcome.