Big ben etc

Altop1

Pedelecer
Oct 27, 2016
Lincolnshire
For some time now have been considering putting some Bigben s on my Hardseven .Just clicked on a web site found 27.5 size snd its asking what width. What is the advised size .cheers

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
  • Kevlar Guard Puncture Protection
  • SBC rubber compound
  • Reflex reflective side wall
  • 27.5"
  • 2.0" width will fit all modern 650B/27.5" wheels
  • Road tyre / slight offroad tyre

Altop1

Pedelecer
Oct 27, 2016
Lincolnshire
Hi just fitted some big bens doesnt looks ok.Had a job getting any where near the pressure needed with my old fashioned push n pull pump so bought a track pump should have got one ages ago.Hate presta valves might drill the holes out soon at least then can use shrieder s.So will try the bike out next see how it goes.

GLJoe

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 21, 2017
UK
Hi just fitted some big bens doesnt looks ok.
Looks ok?
or doesn't look ok ??

If you want to stick road tyres on a 650b MTB, there isn't a lot of choice out there at the moment if you want to avoid the 'rather thin' look.
Fortunately Schwalbe have the Super Moto X available in a 2.4" model that looks really good on the bike and seems to perform well.
(I've seen mention of a 2.8" or something version as well, but didn't find any for sale when I looked some time ago)

Altop1

Pedelecer
Oct 27, 2016
Lincolnshire
Hi just read my post the bike looks ok is what i meant to say.In fact it looks good the ride is improved on the rd no faster due to the 15.5mph thing .I do 2 or 3 hundred miles and report but upto now done about 80 ish and there fine.

Related Articles

Advertisers