Bike and battery circuit diagrams - are they obtainable?

10mph

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 13, 2010
England
I have done a few searches for circuit diagrams, and I have only found rather generic diagrams eg for Li-ion computer batteries. Is it easy to get a diagram for a specific bike? Where from?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I've uploaded the eZee tech service manual to one of my websites for you, that contains the wiring diagrams for all models, model names at the left of each page. It's 2.45 mB:

eZee Tech Service Manual

10mph

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 13, 2010
England
flecc: Many thanks, that is a good start. Although there are black boxes - I probably would not want to get inside them, at least with a new bike under warranty!

Is it reasonable to expect to be able to negiotate the supply of such a technical service manual with a new bike?

I noted the battery tester. The Li-ion battery only fails the warranty test if it loses more than 20% of capacity in 6 months! I read of batteries from some other manufacturers warranted for two years, but the literature I have seen does not specify what loss they count as being a warranty failure.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I think that's old warranty information, their battery has changed since then and is the same make and type as the Wisper 14 Ah. I can't remember the new warranty, but it's better than before and these are sound batteries anyway, right at the top of the technology.

I don't know of any other e-bike circuits available and even eZee's new site doen't seem to link to this any more. One problem is that being fairly new tech there are constant changes in wiring, and you'll see that some eZee models have two diagrams in that manual. Even that doesn't give full coverage since there's been other changes since it was published.