Brexit, for once some facts.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
As with their Cyrilic alphabet, they use a different form of maths. ;)

As long as they compare their arms to our arms using that counting method on theirs, we'll be safe. :D
Its to do with percentages too, 3% isn't 1% bigger than 2% , its 50% bigger...if they do that in 3 regions they are up at 150% improvement...??? Its called Daily Mail maths...OG is a student , he,ll explain.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
  • :D
Reactions: oldgroaner

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Its to do with percentages too, 3% isn't 1% bigger than 2% , its 50% bigger...if they do that in 3 regions they are up at 150% improvement...??? Its called Daily Mail maths...OG is a student , he,ll explain.
That's of course if the story about the 146% is true. It's probably Daily Mail type anti Russian propaganda. The Russians didn't win the space race with that sort of maths.

• Agree
Reactions: Zlatan

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
A warning for us all...
" I fear the day when technology has surpassed human interaction we will have a generation of idiots"

Albert Einstein.

• Agree
Reactions: oldgroaner

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
A warning for us all...
" I fear the day when technology has surpassed human interaction we will have a generation of idiots"

Albert Einstein.
I am afraid that his prophesy is short lived.
that time is already with us.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I am afraid that his prophesy is short lived.
that time is already with us.

I sort of thought that when posting. Wonder how much time we,ve spent on here rather than doing something productive.....trouble is it is quite addictive...everybody seems to show an almost obsessive desire to post on something or other...

• Agree

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I sort of thought that when posting. Wonder how much time we,ve spent on here rather than doing something productive.....trouble is it is quite addictive...everybody seems to show an almost obsessive desire to post on something or other...
When we look at what humans have done to this planet and other life, spending time posting here might be the least worst thing we could do, keeping us away from doing real mischief.

Forums could save the planet!

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I am working - would you mind?
(I still work as a programmer. That's why I am on the computer most of the time, I do bikes in the afternoon, programming most of the evening).

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
When we look at what humans have done to this planet and other life, spending time posting here might be the least worst thing we could do, keeping us away from doing real mischief.

Forums could save the planet!
don`t know about that...... consider the number of innocents left with suicidal tendencies after reading through all of this thread ?!!

• :D
  • Agree
Reactions: flecc and Zlatan

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
don`t know about that...... consider the number of innocents left with suicidal tendencies after reading through all of this thread ?!!
I believe that's called survival of the fittest, with the thickest skin's
Hence the preponderance of leavers [emoji4]
After all 28,840 entries shouldn't stretch anyone's patience surely[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I believe that's called survival of the fittest, with the thickest skin's
Hence the preponderance of leavers [emoji4]
After all 28,840 entries shouldn't stretch anyone's patience surely[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Nah, they are just the most verbal and annoyed...

• Agree

Advertisers