Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
It looks like you have been volunteered as Farago's speech writer with such emotive phraseology.
"
Thank goodness that you and other similar effluent will remain in the sewers, never destined to have a voice."
Can I take that as a hint that you will not be voting Lib Dem in future?

derf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 4, 2014
bet you say that often. yes, life is a puzzle.
It looks like you have been volunteered as Farago's speech writer with such emotive phraseology.
"
Thank goodness that you and other similar effluent will remain in the sewers, never destined to have a voice."
Can I take that as a hint that you will not be voting Lib Dem in future?
yes, ideally one needs to be rhythmically smacking a lectern, spluttering and waving at the horizon to do justice to that kind of material.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Some good news just in. Diane James is the new UKIP leader. A fine woman of integrity who believes in the United Kingdon and its people.

I think that she will continue to build on the momentum the couragous and highly respected Nigel Farage has initiated.

If May doesn't start making the right noises soon, Ms James will be enjoying a huge boost from the electorate. Either way, this could turn out to be a win-win.

UKIP an entity 300% more popular than the Tiny Scottish Idiot Woman's SNP.

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
"Angela Merkel said they needed to show they could improve on security, defence co-operation and the economy."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. How many years have you had to do it?

Yes, the EU is in a critical condition. It's back legs have gone. We should switch off the life support. It would be a kindness.

Some good news just in. Diane James is the new UKIP leader. A fine woman of integrity who believes in the United Kingdon and its people.

I think that she will continue to build on the momentum the couragous and highly respected Nigel Farage has initiated.

If May doesn't start making the right noises soon, Ms James will be enjoying a huge boost from the electorate. Either way, this could turn out to be a win-win.

I'd love to see if you managed to type that with a straight face ;)

Reactions: oldtom

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
Diane James:
The threats to the referendum outcome are increasing by the day.
I wonder why.

• Agree
Reactions: derf and oldtom

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015

The UKIP isn't an entity, it's an ENEMY of the state, and the people.
Quite an achievement to do both at the same time
And since the EU is no longer something we have to "Get out of"
They will need a new direction and group of voters to appeal to.

Wait a moment, yes I have the very thing
The Unthinking Kleptomanic Idiots Party
Referring of course to the necessity if they hope to keep this rabid pack of fools together, they will have to steal votes.
All they need now is a suitably pointless and destructive reason to exist to write a manifesto around.
Is this the woman you are referring to?
"
James was selected by North West Hampshire UKIP to be its candidate for MP in December 2014, having been given a 1.2% chance of winning. However, a few hours after making a speech at the UKIP Spring Conference in Margate, Kent, she stepped down from the Westminster candidacy "for personal reasons".

James made several controversial comments about Russian President Vladimir Putin in an April 2015 interview with Iain Dale, saying she admired him and that he was a strong leader who puts his country first and that he and UKIP may share common ground over their disagreements with the EU.
Where will she direct the National Affront hooligans to vandalise next?
A Putin Admirer? remind me what was that you said about integrity? would this be the same Putin that is ex KGB?
Well done, tillson, you have excelled yourself in picking Turkeys, and with Christmas coming on, too!

One could so easily draw the conclusion that the UKIP are in fact sponsored by Putin, and no doubt some folk will.
Not me, of course as I always trust your insight when it comes to selection of paragons of virtue.
You do have "form" in that regard :D:D:D

• Agree
Reactions: derf

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
"Angela Merkel said they needed to show they could improve on security, defence co-operation and the economy."

Yes, the EU is in a critical condition. It's back legs have gone. We should switch off the life support. It would be a kindness.
I shouldn't laugh too hard abut security we have been at it for the best part of a Thousand years and we have a Navy that has to be towed home by Tugs, and air force that is only good for bombing terrorists and Launching waves of refugees in our direction, no Coastguard, their work is being done by the Coastwatch Charity (in daylight hours) and three patrol boats to cover 7,500 miles of coast.
The poor old Army is dwindling by the day as nobody sees it as a viable way of staying alive with the crap equipment and way the squaddies are dumped on the streets if they are wounded.in action in wars were they have no reason to be risked.
On the plus side we can always use Trident (assuming we have a National Deathwish even more comprehensive than voting for Brexit)
And the EU is in Critical Condition? Laughable!
As I have said previously.
A big Girls Blouse has more Structural and defensive capability than this country can boast.
We are pretty much at the stage the Japanese were in 1945 when they armed the public with sharpened Bamboo sticks

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Diane James:

I wonder why.
She has made the gravest mistake a party leader can ever make
Speak the truth.
However. if it stops the previous idiot coming back that is a plus point.

Last edited:
  • Agree

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015

Nearly right, let me help
""Teresa May said they needed to show they could improve on security, defence co-operation and the economy."

Yes, the UK is in a critical condition. It's back legs have gone. We should switch off the life support. It would be a kindness."

Yes, that is so much better!

• Agree

oldosc

Pedelecer
May 12, 2008
Was this a biblical source " two bald men fighting to the death over a comb"
Brexit IS..(to my sorrow). We have to now lie on the bed we have made.
Some may have noticed , the 'English' are not much loved abroad (or even in some places of our isle) , does the word 'sais' have resonance here. Einstein said there are no certainties except we, hope in mathematics.
I just hope that the cognoscenti apparent on this topic will cease howling about a few % points and start thinking, how can we make some friends.
(don't forget in 1900 we helped loot the Summer Palace, leading to the century of shame.
Old osc written after a visit to my new pot still.
Ps am thinking of buying a Gtech bike because I am old and now feeble, any advice is urgently sought.

oldosc

Pedelecer
May 12, 2008
Was this a biblical source " two bald men fighting to the death over a comb"
Brexit IS..(to my sorrow). We have to now lie on the bed we have made.
Some may have noticed , the 'English' are not much loved abroad (or even in some places of our isle) , does the word 'sais' have resonance here. Einstein said there are no certainties except we, hope in mathematics.
I just hope that the cognoscenti apparent on this topic will cease howling about a few % points and start thinking, how can we make some friends.
(don't forget in 1900 we helped loot the Summer Palace, leading to the century of shame.
Old osc written after a visit to my new pot still.
Ps am thinking of buying a Gtech bike because I am old and now feeble, any advice is urgently sought.

oldosc

Pedelecer
May 12, 2008
PS WE also did for the Armada, Stuffed Napoleon, and caused a bit of grief for Wilhelm 11(not to mention a bit of demolition of France Germany, Holland ect bout 1940s)

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
The worryingly low level of intellect displayed by the 'Brexit' proponents both nationally and right here in this forum is all the indictment needed to confirm the extreme racist attitude which permeates throughout that loosely connected, fascist grouping headed up by the sham political movement known as UKIP.

They seem to have no comprehension of civilised behaviour or have lost it in their blind allegiance to their fascist leaders. Never in modern history has a fascist administration brought anything but heartache and suffering to its people yet the 'Brexidiots' seem to believe because we are British that it's different and therefore ok for us to pursue policies predicated on racism and hatred for all non-English people.

Some people have no respect, no shame and certainly no manners.

Tom

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Racial harassment
Racial harassment is an incident or a series of incidents intended or likely to intimidate, offend or harm an individual or group because of their ethnic origin, colour, race, religion or nationality, and a racist incident is any incident that is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person (MacPherson Report 1999).

Such behaviour may include:

• Derogatory name calling.
  • Verbal threats, insults and racist jokes.
  • Display of racially offensive material.

I think a number of apparent jokes are over close to the line.
Perhaps we can moderate our behavure ladies and gentlemen?

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Racial harassment
Racial harassment is an incident or a series of incidents intended or likely to intimidate, offend or harm an individual or group because of their ethnic origin, colour, race, religion or nationality, and a racist incident is any incident that is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person (MacPherson Report 1999).

Such behaviour may include:

• Derogatory name calling.
  • Verbal threats, insults and racist jokes.
  • Display of racially offensive material.

I think a number of apparent jokes are over close to the line.
Perhaps we can moderate our behavure ladies and gentlemen?

So, a racist incident is any incident that is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person that is perceived to be racist by the victim or any other person

So..... any incident, your post is an "incident" That's the part of the definition satisfied.

I perceive your post and you to be racist, and I am any other person.

The definition is therefore satisfied. MODERATOR, MODERATOR remove D8ve from the playground.

This just illustrates how ridiculous and dangerous you are. I have said it before and I will repeat it again, you and fools like old tom devalue the term racism. It should be reserved for racism when it occurs. Not used as a last ditch junk effort to shut people up when your perverted views have blown up in your face and covered it in egg. You are a child.

Last edited:

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
The worryingly low level of intellect displayed by the 'Brexit' proponents both nationally and right here in this forum is all the indictment needed to confirm the extreme racist attitude which permeates throughout that loosely connected, fascist grouping headed up by the sham political movement known as UKIP.

They seem to have no comprehension of civilised behaviour or have lost it in their blind allegiance to their fascist leaders. Never in modern history has a fascist administration brought anything but heartache and suffering to its people yet the 'Brexidiots' seem to believe because we are British that it's different and therefore ok for us to pursue policies predicated on racism and hatred for all non-English people.

Some people have no respect, no shame and certainly no manners.

Tom
Here we go again. Racism is a very easy word to throw about and you seem to think that everyone who voted for Brexit is one. Stupid disgraceful attitude. You lost the referendum. Move on

• Agree
Reactions: tillson

trex

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2011
today's big event:

Advertisers