Coming up this week..

pdarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 5, 2013
Bradford
www.mybigdaydj.co.uk
Next batch of bikes just come in for me to clean, setup and sell. I'll post pictures as soon as they're built up, but for the meantime:

2 3e Electric Citylight step through bikes
1 3e Electric Urban

all 3 have 18ah 36v batteries which will be tested and new chargers purchased.

and 1 Viking eco stepper with new battery and charger.

I just have to clean then up, but on first glance they just need a clean, only marks seem to be from storage.

Pricing wise the City lights will be £350, the urban £400 and the Stepper around £300 (I need to order a key for it to test)

There's also a bizarre mini moto style bike that looks like its been sat out in the rain (SLA) batteries that I'm not going to clean up! but £30 if anyone want a project (motor and controller look ok). Pictures after the bank holiday.

All will be collection only. (nr Bradford)

pdarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 5, 2013
Bradford
www.mybigdaydj.co.uk
So here's the first one, all cleaned up, pedals, seat and rack replaced, battery charged and tested(will be supplied with a new charger) only thing missing is a front mudguard. I can supply some MTB style mudguards if required.

IMG_3694.JPG IMG_3695.JPG IMG_3697.JPG IMG_3698.JPG

Its a 3Eelectric Urban as per their spec but upgraded to the high capacity battery (18Ah).

Throttle and pedal assist, rear 8fun motor, and 7 speed shimano SIS push button gears. Spec as below:

Frame6061 Aluminium Alloy
Wheels26"
TyresKENDA 26" x 1.75"
RimsDouble Wall Alloy
Chain Wheel42 Teeth
ChainKMC Stainless Steel
Handle BarZoom Adjustable
SaddlePlush
Gears7 Speed Shimano 14-16-18-20-22-24-28 Teeth
Bike StandAdjustable Bike Stand
BatteryLithium-Ion 36V 18Ah From LISHEN, 360Wh Capacity
Motor8fun 250W High Torque Brushless Hub Motor
Charging Time4-6 Hours

£400, very good condition, a few storage marks but practically as new. Welcome to test, worth it for the wheel, controller and the very large battery. Collection from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

pdarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 5, 2013
Bradford
www.mybigdaydj.co.uk
Next one then, it's a 3eElectric City Light, I've two of these for sale. As before they've got the upgraded 18Ah batteries so double the range. A few storage marks but very good condition. Spec as below.

Frame 18" (430mm) 6061 Aluminium alloy
Wheels 26"
Tyres KENDA 26" x 1.75"
Rims Double Wall Alloy
Chain Wheel 42 Teeth
Chain KMC Stainless Steel
Gears 7 Speed Shimano Tourney 14-16-18-20-22-24-28 Teeth
Bike Stand Adjustable Bike Stand
Battery Lithium-ion 36V 18Ah from LISHEN
Motor 250W High Torque Brushless Hub Motor
Charging Time 4-6 Hours.

Will have new chargers as normal. Looking for £350, collection from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

pedelecvirgin

Pedelecer
Jun 15, 2013
Next one then, it's a 3eElectric City Light, I've two of these for sale. As before they've got the upgraded 18Ah batteries so double the range. A few storage marks but very good condition. Spec as below.

Frame 18" (430mm) 6061 Aluminium alloy
Wheels 26"
Tyres KENDA 26" x 1.75"
Rims Double Wall Alloy
Chain Wheel 42 Teeth
Chain KMC Stainless Steel
Gears 7 Speed Shimano Tourney 14-16-18-20-22-24-28 Teeth
Bike Stand Adjustable Bike Stand
Battery Lithium-ion 36V 18Ah from LISHEN
Motor 250W High Torque Brushless Hub Motor
Charging Time 4-6 Hours.

Will have new chargers as normal. Looking for £350, collection from Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Hi I like the look of both of these. We live a little in the country would the city light be any good for cycle paths, some shingle paths, or is it only good for roadwork I.e.city. The city would be for my wife 9st 5'11/2 (cant forget the 1/2. The urban for myself. closer to 15st 5'8".
Thanks.

pdarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 5, 2013
Bradford
www.mybigdaydj.co.uk
The tyres would be fine for some light shingle paths, they're standard 26" tyres so could be swapped out at a later date quite easily for something a bit more knobbly if more off road is required.

Whereabouts are you based as there's no problem with you coming over and having a test to see if they're suited?

Size wise they should both be ok, but there's nothing better than having a go!

pedelecvirgin

Pedelecer
Jun 15, 2013
Did I scare them off?
Hi no I am sorry, but sod's law says save up your money for something you want, and be sure the car will fail its m.o.t.
By the time I found out I then felt embarrassed that I had contacted you, new member and all that.
So I apologise but I will keep an eye on the classifieds, but more around the September time.
pedelecvirgin

TPM

Just Joined
May 15, 2014
Hi Paul

Have both of the City Lights now been sold?

Sorry I'm late to the party!

Tania

TPM

Just Joined
May 15, 2014
Hi, yes, very interested. I would like both please.

Not sure how we sort this out, but I am keen to buy these from you.

Is it possible for you to DM me? And we can sort out the details.

Thank you for coming back to me.
Tania

pdarnett

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 5, 2013
Bradford
www.mybigdaydj.co.uk
Well Tania (TPM) started up the country from London and I started down from Bradford and we met in the middle and now she's the proud owner of both of the 3E Electric City Light bikes with the high range batteries. Told her she'll have to send us a picture of the grin she'll have riding them with her friend Paula!

Lovely lady, had a good chat about ebikes in general as she's new to the scene, and hopefully she'll get the bug!

Reactions: flecc

TPM

Just Joined
May 15, 2014
Thank you so much for making the journey and taking so much time to explain everything.

I am so happy with them, and super excited to start my e-bike life. I can't get over how great they look. It's going to be an interesting journey, as you know, in more ways than one.

Thank you so much, for everything.

Reactions: flecc