Crystalyte The Crown 65 + 18 fet

Sacko

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2011
Bought 2 of these, one for myself and one for a friend. This is all brand new and un-used.

You will find out everything you need to know about this high powered hub here;

Endless-sphere.com • View topic - Crystalyte NEW HIGH POWER hub motor...TheCrown

Speed rating - 72v @ 65km/h (This is the Torque version too!) He was planning on 20s lipo.

This comes with;
The Crown TC65 Motor
18 fet 50amp Crystalyte controller
24" spokes
26" spokes

These pictures are from my original thread and for reference, but it is exactly the same motor/controller combo.

£500 + Delivery (£20 to uk). Please get in contact, providing a full address for worldwide shipping quotes.

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Hi Sacko,

That is very kind of you for sharing with us your love, good on you guy!! That motor looks the business, looks MEAN, even before going onto the wheel.

MS.

Sacko

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2011
Sold to a member from ES :)

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Sold to a member from ES :)
Hi Sacko ,

You did mention that the other motor was for a friend, so are you referring to your ebike that was up for sale. If so, that should have gone not ages, but seconds ago.

MS.

Sacko

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2011
The bike is still for sale.

http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/classifieds/14824-24s-lipo-ht3525-kraken.html

Myself and Mark were going to build something else using the Crystalyte 65 motors above, but he has changed his plans and wishes to do something else.

I will be making something like this next;

I have the bike itself ready to convert
Motor
Controller
Throttle
Rims
Spokes
Tyres
Brakes

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
The bike is still for sale.

http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/classifieds/14824-24s-lipo-ht3525-kraken.html

Myself and Mark were going to build something else using the Crystalyte 65 motors above, but he has changed his plans and wishes to do something else.

I will be making something like this next;

I have the bike itself ready to convert
Motor
Controller
Throttle
Rims
Spokes
Tyres
Brakes

When completed im sure that it will cost far much less than £8000 sorry stealth!

MS