Customers review of theKTM Macina Sport Plus.

Here's our customers recent review without the link. Other was taken down oops!

The added torque of the pro line Bosch is well worth the extra. Much better for climbing than active line or other rivals tried. Crank motors better than hub drives in those I have tried before my purchase. Probably best option for the Lakes.
Range suggesting 35 miles or so for moderate riding mainly in tour assist. Most done is 15 miles around Derwentwater and Keswick so far. Gearing a little low would prefer a wider range than the 10 speed when you get going.
15mph comes to soon !Still better than rivals.
Bike assembled and delivered. Thanks to Pete for sorting. Had to wait a while but worth it and Bosch seem to have improved their supply problems. Well built and good looking bike. Good advice on purchase from Penrith electic bikes.

Attachments

Reactions: oldtom
D

Deleted member 4366

It depends how much you want to pay. In price order:

Woosh Big Bear
Kudos Tornado
Ezee bikes with mk2 motor
Kudos Arriba
BH Emotion Neos
KTM P series

These are the ones that are legal. There's probably moreThere'e loads of others even more powerful if you don't mind bending the rules.

Reactions: electriccyclecentre

robert44

Pedelecer
Mar 3, 2008
BS23
It depends how much you want to pay. In price order:

Woosh Big Bear
Kudos Tornado
Ezee bikes with mk2 motor
Kudos Arriba
BH Emotion Neos
KTM P series

These are the ones that are legal. There's probably moreThere'e loads of others even more powerful if you don't mind bending the rules.
That's great.Thanks for the reply, I don,t think I need/desire to bend any rules.

Electrifying Cycles

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2011
The price difference between BH Emotion Neos and KTM P series is minimal the latter starts at £2049 and Neos at £1999.