Cyclezee Website Revamp

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I'm not generally a blogger so can't say much constructive there.

I had already been to the new site as it stands yesterday, but was a little frustrated that when I click on a bike model photo it just showed an enlarged photo, not the page with the photo and all the details as most sites do. To get to that I had to go via the eZee Bikes dropdown in the top menus, not intuitive when I was already looking at all the bikes, so seemingly already on the right eZee Bikes page.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your comments, now when you click on a photo on the eZee bikes page (changing this to home) the specification loads in another page.

Please note that several are under construction and won't be completed for a couple of weeks;)

piotrmacheta

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 23, 2009
It looks great to me. I particularly like all the new bright colours. I also like the tantilising Mk2 hints - you should keep this as a section on 'developments'. A bit about frame sizing might be useful. I have an unusual 2 seater trike which I'm converting so it would be a great addition to your pics to further show the versitlility of the kits - I'll try to remember to send you a pic when I'm finished.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your comments, I will take them onboard;)

Your two seater trike sounds intriguing and would love any photos that you care to contribute:cool:

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks for your comments, now when you click on a photo on the eZee bikes page (changing this to home) the specification loads in another page.

Please note that several are under construction and won't be completed for a couple of weeks;)
Thanks, much better now, and I'd guessed that it was still under construction.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Nice work.

I like the pictures. So much better to see the bikes you're selling. This little dahon speed (aka dahon bullet) seems nice. How come there's no price on your bikes?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
How come there's no price on your bikes?
Cyclezee is only just taking on most models, so I daresay they'll be added as the site construction is completed and deliveries received. The Sprint Primo models that he does have in stock are priced.

C

Cyclezee

Nice work.

I like the pictures. So much better to see the bikes you're selling. This little dahon speed (aka dahon bullet) seems nice. How come there's no price on your bikes?
Hi cwah,

Thank you for your comments. Prices will be announced on 1st July.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
Sorry, for that. That's a great site anyway.

Just seen you're new stock of batteries:
"type 37v 10Ah. Lithium Polymer ( 2C ) = 370 Wh Weight 3.2 Kg.
Optional
battery list:
FP type 37v 14Ah Lithium Polymer ( 2C ) = 518 Wh Weight 3.8
Kg.
FP type 48V 10 Ah Li Polymer Samsung 18650 cells ( 2C ) = 480 Wh
FP
type LiFePO4 38.4V 8.5Ah Phostech cathode 22650 cells ( 2 C ) = 326 Wh
All "

Is it me or your new 37V14AH lipo battery top up at 136wh/kg? It's quite nice for a battery that can have 100% DOD and a lot of cycles.

Will you also one day sell the A123 cells? They are also Lifepo4 but they are better than them in every points. The 20AH cells are at 133wh/kg so you can make lighter pack with good quality.

C

Cyclezee

Sorry, can't answer any more questions right now, we are closed until Monday 18th June, and I have plane to catch.

I will respond to email from time to time.