Dahon Kifo / K One E-Bike

ovatsus

Pedelecer
Jan 17, 2023
I found this:

The two websites are basically clones of each other, which is suspicious, the bike itself seems to be this one:

Anyone has experience with either this Dahon model or any of those two shops?

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I found this:

The two websites are basically clones of each other, which is suspicious, the bike itself seems to be this one:

Anyone has experience with either this Dahon model or any of those two shops?
Address is in USA. Prices are too cheap. Return address is an upstairs office with Astron Accountants written on it. It's over a PaddyPower betting shop. Doesn't look good does it?

Reactions: Woosh

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
The Dahon Kifo appears likely just as awkward to carry up stairs as a your old Fiido D21, which looks very similar and cheaper. They can't be selling many despite unfeasibly low and tempting prices - there are exactly 30 available of every bike. Anyone can set up shop at an accountants, paying them to receive a phone call and/or letter to verify a postal location for a Google Maps listing, and put up a website. I wouldn't give the operators of those two websites any of my hard earned.

Last edited:

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
IMHO, it looks identical to both the Mycle and Estarli. IIRC those are cadence sensor and have slightly smaller seat-post batteries, but come in a wider choice of colours.