E-joring

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
You must live in the south to have Tarmac paths and the mown grass!

In Herefordshire we are grateful to have the bin emptied every two weeks.

Your dog is a 10.

Congratulations for rescuing the dog, your are the super hero, "Ebike Man".

IR772

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 5, 2016
Leominster
You are so polite, you should be ebike ambassador man.

Plus a like for the dog, always.

One farm I bike past the sheep dogs can easily keep up with me at 16 mph but they struggle to be able to bite at the same time, but do try.

They hear my bike coming as its on a hill, so motor in high and keep max assistance up, there are about 5 of them who chase me for their enjoyment.

Country living!

Its a milking farm so while going fast with dogs woofing all around I can't always miss the cow muck on the road so get that lovely splatter on the frame, face and trousers.

Still loving it, but with green bits on my face.

Yet to wash my bike!

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Yet to wash my bike!
Amen to that. I washed mine for the first week. It impacted on my riding style, which is 'mud magnet'. :)

All I do now is grease the chain.

I'd be impolite if it would help. However, dogs sense anger, and are more bothered by it than a laughing response. I've had dogs since I can remember, over 50 odd years now. I've also worked dogs in the not too distant past. Police, drugs, arms and explosives search dogs and guard dogs. Mostly GSD's, labs, springers and collies. Although, I did train a Jack Russell to find semtex once. He could get under cars like no other. ;)

I'd stop for those collies and throw down some biscuits whilst talking to them in a soothing, soft, 'good boys' fashion. Throw a stick. They're sheepdogs after all. They're only chasing you because they think it's work, and you know they love that more than life itself.

What's the worst that could happen? :D

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
I could get bitten, run over one of the dogs, fall off my bike, injure myself, damage the bike and land in cow sh#t.

Me, GSD's.

Thought your dog was well trained.
You'll just have to keep pedalling. :)

'Jet', he's a Czech shepherd dog. High energy, good work ethic but not too hyper like a malinois. He can search, track and is a natural defender.

I lost my camera one time. It fell off my handlebars and I only saw that it was missing a mile up the road. Back tracking 20 minutes later, Jet found it. Hence the video. :)

I cut the 20 minutes, of it being on the floor, out of the video.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
;)Have to suffer more videos? Dam the dog.

• :D
Reactions: IR772 and LeighPing

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
My father raised his tone once when pestered by an insurance salesman while working in a field near the road. One of the colies tore a leg off his suit pants, he never came back...:rolleyes:

The dogs if not chained always chased cars.

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

Related Articles

Advertisers