Electric e-bike Carbon Fibre Frame Mountain Bike

mart.hart

Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2008
I am selling my wifes bike and decided to sell mine as well. only been out on it 4 times so its like new.

Kudos Cycles - King Carbon - Electric e-bike Carbon Fibre Frame Mountain Bike

Frame. 18" Natural finish Carbon Fibre. Forks, Rock Shox (RST) Adjustable. Brakes, Hydraulic disc front and rear. Battery, New type Panasonic 36V 9ah Li-On . Motor, 250W 8 Fun.

This bike is very light (for an e-bike) at 19.5 kg.
These bikes should give a range of about 25 -35 miles and are fully road legal.

Asking £875.00
More pictures or info just contact
Tel Martin 01282 867971
or email m.hartley@lineone.net

$T2eC16F,!yME9s5qE+fgBREj(5u,Qw~~48_80.jpg

hech

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 29, 2011
argyll
Lovely looking bike that but seems a trifle heavy for a carbon fibre frame. I wonder which component upgrades offer the greatest weight saving- wheels maybe?

mart.hart

Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2008
Take the motor and battery off and it is incredibly light weight. Dont think you could make any other significant savings on the bike. Maybe weightwatchers could help a bit though.

19.5 makes a big difference though. you can lift it above your head which is handy if you are the sort of MT-biker that needs to lift over a dry stone wall. :cool:

Last edited:

mart.hart

Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2008
I have been asked about delivery. I am prepared to go about 100 miles and meet somewhere (Birmingham), or I can ask around the bike shops and get a cardboard box and send via currier.

Yorkshiresurfer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 18, 2012
I have been asked about delivery. I am prepared to go about 100 miles and meet somewhere (Birmingham), or I can ask around the bike shops and get a cardboard box and send via currier.
Hi Martin,

Interested in the bike if it's still available.

I teach in Accrington so could take a look if it's still available ?

Sean