eMTB owners photo and ride thread.

chris_n

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 29, 2016
Niedeau, Austria
The wettest and coldest that I have ever been during a ride. On road and off road, ridden using just eco mode and one battery, with a bit still left in reserve. 52.5 miles with an elevation gain of 7,666ft.

View attachment 25669
So bad that you went downhill first rather than face the weather on the mountains ;), sensible choice it will have been horrible up there!

Reactions: EddiePJ

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
One battery and eco mode. First gear was used quite frequently though. Bloody stupid of me really though, as I was carrying the spare battery! I got almost halfway through the ride, and decided to see if I actually could make the ride on one battery.
Bright blue skies today, so off hiking again. The bike riding has had to come second place on this trip, and sadly I have managed to fit very little of it in. I'm hoping to sneak out this evening again though.☺

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
I can't get out for a few days, but so wish I was somewhere as epic riding as that. Wow

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Last edited:

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
Very lucky man Eddie.
Soundwave, me thinks those will be my next choice of tyres for the Canyon, thanks for the link.
Gotta be careful with my riding this week achilles heel is has a bulge, more than likely tendinitis, hope it doesn't rupture that would be far too much time off the bike.

chris_n

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 29, 2016
Niedeau, Austria
Gorgeous part of the world Eddie. The only view that has ever caused me to really have a jaw drop moment as you come out of the station at Kleine Scheidegg, the North Face of the Eiger and all of those glaciers it's just awesome.
Gotta be careful with my riding this week achilles heel is has a bulge, more than likely tendinitis, hope it doesn't rupture that would be far too much time off the bike.
Look after the leg Dom.

Last edited:

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Gorgeous part of the world Eddie. The only view that has ever caused me to really have a jaw drop moment as you come out of the station at Kleine Scheidegg, the North Face of the Eiger and all of those glaciers it's just awesome.
Sadly things are changing very rapidly there. :(

Taking the Siberhorn for example, 30 years ago this was an amazing snow and ice covered mountain, but over the years I have watched it become more and more exposed. Current estimates are that the snow and ice will be completely gone from it in about 20 years time.

Capture.JPG

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Nice pictures
Only problem is that I can’t put a picture of my bike perched in brechfa forest after doing the black run (raven)
As it’s not exactly picturesque especially compared to the above lol

Reactions: oyster

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Mountain Of Hell is a better race, not that I am into either, but have several friends that make the annual trip to race in one or the other.
from the top ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deere John

Related Articles

Advertisers