eZee Liv 14Ah battery - the bike comes free !

4beeches0

Pedelecer
Feb 24, 2007
LS23
eZee Liv 14Ah battery - the bike comes free ! NOW SOLD

The time has come to part with my trusty eZee Liv which comes with an almost new 14Ah Lithium Ion Polymer battery fitted in April this year. The battery was carefully conditioned and is always topped up (well you do when you have spent over £500 on it !). Since then the bike has only been used three or four times on very short runs.

The bike itself is in excellent order and is fitted with Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres - barely any signs of wear. There is a useful pannier (not the one shown in the pic). Apart from shopping I use the pannier to carry the bikes original battery as a 'get you home' spare - so far never needed. Oh and theres a multi readout computer and a bell.

I am asking £300 for the battery - you get the bike free.

I would add that the reason I am selling my bike is that spinal problems are forcing me on to a mobility scooter. Nothing wrong with the bike - just the rider !

John (4beeches0)

Last edited:

4beeches0

Pedelecer
Feb 24, 2007
LS23
Hi Geostorm

I live near Wetherby in Yorkshire. The bike has 3-speed Shimano Inter-3 Nexus Hub Gears - you will find further information and a full spec here eZee Liv Electric Bike

John (4beeches0)