Ezee Sprint GTS (Dual Battery) £590

bankie

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 22, 2010
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Ezee Sprint GTS (Dual Battery) £550

Save yourself £1400.00

Up for sale is my Ezee Sprint GTS. It had a full check up by OnBike last year and was found to be in a very healthy condition. That is, apart from the 9ah rack battery which was replaced by a brand new one through the warranty scheme. The main 14ah battery was also tested and found to be in excellent shape. Cosmetically, the saddle has a small tear which has been repaired but is still obvious and the handlebar grips are slightly worn. I paid £950 for it last Autumn but haven’t used it since September, due to suffering bouts of sciatica in my leg. Meanwhile the bike has been kept in the garage, with both batteries in the house being trickle charged once a month.

This is a fantastic bike and a great bargain. If interested, you can find all relevant information on the post herein dated 31st July 2011

Collect only, from Milton Keynes (No offers please)

bankie

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 22, 2010
Milton Keynes, Bucks
The price of my Sprint has been dropped to £495 due to the fact that I shall shortly be downsizing house and moving to a third story flat. I shall have no room for it there.

The bike is in fantastic shape and is offered at one quarter the price of a new one If it is not sold this week it will appear on Ebay next.