For Sale Bionx 350W Kit (Used), ~400 Miles

andymc

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 9, 2008
Falkirk
Hi, I am selling my Bionx 350 kit because I have changed job to one that is 320 miles away rather than 18, as I hope people appreciate I did not expect the lead time when I ordered this from the states (from Nycewheels) hence why it hasn't many miles on.

You can see the full details on ebay, here Bionx 350w Electric Bike Conversion Kit 26" Wheel on eBay (end time 19-Jul-09 22:43:43 BST)

I am open to offers from people on the site here also, just pm me if interested.

Cheers

Andy

Update, I have been asked to post some images of the wheel/setup and here they are,

Last edited:

rog_london

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2009
Harrow, Middlesex
I've been having a (so far) private bet with myself all week that you won't get a single bid at that price especially with local pickup only. In just a few hours I'll know....

I do sympathize though. It's a very expensive way to obtain a kit, even if it's a very good kit.

Rog.

AndyOfTheSouth

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 15, 2009
Good luck, Andy, but I think Rog is spot on - I've been going through exactly the same thought process since seeing your posting.

Best wishes

Andy (of the south...)

PS I do sympathise - it must be very frustrating for you.

andymc

Jun 9, 2008
Falkirk
Hi chaps, agreed, I'm not really bothered that it didn't go, I do like it, admittedly I should've put postage on it because I know that people do not take the time to read things as depending on where the bidder lived it would get delivered e.g. I just sold an intercooler and was down south today (hence the tardy late response) and I dropped it to the chap for nothing, anyway, I'll probably re-list and sit on it as I'm not in need for the money, I'm just not going to let it go for a third of the price it cost me, thats all.

andymc

Jun 9, 2008
Falkirk
Hi, sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, I've been up to my eyes with work this week as I'm on holiday next week, I've relisted the item on ebay again with a starting bid of 700, which is more than worth it, as I've said previously, I don't actually need the cash but with the greatest respect to your suggested 4 to 5 hundred I can't allow that kind of loss, the other options for someone to get one is buy a new one or another less developed model.

andymc

Jun 9, 2008
Falkirk
Sorry, I am still in work mode and I re-read my previous post there, I wasn't meaning to sound harsh, thanks for your interest either way.

Cheers

Andy