Free Batteries

C

Cyclezee

Sorry if I got you excited,:( but I have several old dead or dying eZee type Phylion batteries looking for a new home or skip. Some of the cases are in reasonable condition, so they might be of use to someone.

A photo of some of them
P1040903.JPG

P.M. me if you are interested and note that they are collection only.

J:) hn

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cyclezee

If anyone is interested please let me know soon. One more week and they will be disposed of.

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
Those cases must surely be useful to someone...assuming they can be opened up easily.. considered eBay or Freecycle?

C

Cyclezee

Those cases must surely be useful to someone...assuming they can be opened up easily.. considered eBay or Freecycle?
One of the cases is going to a member who contacted me this evening. I have already opened a couple of batteries and disposed of the cells at my local recycling centre.
With such a limited demand, I don't consider it worth trying to auction or Freecycle them. This forum is the probably the best place to advertise. I will strip the other cases and stash them away should anyone want them in the future them. As the cases on there own are quite light, p&p is not going to be expensive.

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
One of the cases is going to a member who contacted me this evening. I have already opened a couple of batteries and disposed of the cells at my local recycling centre.
With such a limited demand, I don't consider it worth trying to auction or Freecycle them. This forum is the probably the best place to advertise. I will strip the other cases and stash them away should anyone want them in the future them. As the cases on there own are quite light, p&p is not going to be expensive.
Recycling good stuff..

You know I'm in the market for a battery case but for my little 5Ah :D battery, you wouldn't believe how difficult/expensive it is to find anything! Shocking the price of ABS enclosures at the dimensions I need. I had to look to China in the end...way of most things eh.

C

Cyclezee

Recycling good stuff..

You know I'm in the market for a battery case but for my little 5Ah :D battery, you wouldn't believe how difficult/expensive it is to find anything! Shocking the price of ABS enclosures at the dimensions I need. I had to look to China in the end...way of most things eh.
You could have one of my cases for the cost of postage Morphix. I would imagine it would be far too big, but if you DIY skills, it could be cut down too size. Flecc increased the length of a case for his T-1 project and it was on his website, but It doesn't seem to be there now torq

Cue Flecc;)

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
You could have one of my cases for the cost of postage Morphix. I would imagine it would be far too big, but if you DIY skills, it could be cut down too size. Flecc increased the length of a case for his T-1 project and it was on his website, but It doesn't seem to be there now torq

Cue Flecc;)
I already got a small case coming now from China so I'm good..but thanks for the offer anyway. Was surprisingly cheap compared to UK prices..$8 including shipping.. I also got a little one for controller $2.30.

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
John whereabouts are you ? , i would like one please to try and rebuild to back up on my ezee.

Geoff

C

Cyclezee

John whereabouts are you ? , i would like one please to try and rebuild to back up on my ezee.

Geoff
Hi Geoff,

My location is top right of this post, you can also find me via my website by clicking the link below;)

C

Cyclezee

eZee NiMh

I still have a few old batteries left. One of them I opened one up today just to salvage the case and was surprised to find it is a NiMh, the weight was also a clue. I get a reading of 37.8v.
I don't have a NiMh charger, so can't charge it and try it out properly.

Like the others it is going free if anyone wants it.

Photos
PIC056.jpgPIC057.jpg

aaannndddyyy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2007
Norwich Norfolk
I still have a few old batteries left. One of them I opened one up today just to salvage the case and was surprised to find it is a NiMh, the weight was also a clue. I get a reading of 37.8v.
I don't have a NiMh charger, so can't charge it and try it out properly.

Like the others it is going free if anyone wants it.

Photos
Hi Aldby I will take it if its still on offer let me know how much for postage, I will send payment via Paypal, also do you happen to have a 36v ezee brushless controller lying around going cheap?
Regards aaannndddyyy

Last edited:
C

Cyclezee

Hi Aldby I will take it if its still on offer let me know how much for postage, I will send payment via Paypal, also do you happen to have a 36v ezee brushless controller lying around going cheap?
Regards aaannndddyyy
Hi Andy,

You are welcome to have the battery. Sorry, but I don't have any spare controllers. I will package and weigh the battery this evening and send you a P.M.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Andy,

You are welcome to have the battery. Sorry, but I don't have any spare controllers. I will package and weigh the battery this evening and send you a P.M.
Wow, heavy old lump, it tipped the scales at 6 Kg. The current eZee 10Ah Lithium Polymer battery weighs a mere 3.2 Kg.

C

Cyclezee

I still have few cases left. If anybody would like one, just let me know.

brigaf

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 14, 2006
south lincs
Hi Aldbi.Do you have any more of the sprint NiMH batteries,I would like to revive my old sprint if I can do it economically. Still using the bike I got from you aannddyy. regards to all brigaf.

C

Cyclezee

Hi Aldbi.Do you have any more of the sprint NiMH batteries,I would like to revive my old sprint if I can do it economically. Still using the bike I got from you aannddyy. regards to all brigaf.
I'm sorry Brigaf,

I only had one NiMh type eZee battery and that went to Aannddyy who has put it to good use. The free ones that I have left are the old Li Ion type which are available for anyone who needs a case.