Freego eagle for sale with 15 ah battery sell for £150

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
I have had the battery tested and it tests out at 5 amps and I'm told this will power the bike for less than 10 miles but it doesn't so something else is wrong, possibly the controller.
The rest of the bike, wheels, tyres etc. is like new.
....Sell for £150 ono...collect from WF2 or I will courier in a big box for +£35
.....cheers.....Mike

autocrazy

Just Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Coventry
I have had the battery tested and it tests out at 5 amps and I'm told this will power the bike for less than 10 miles but it doesn't so something else is wrong, possibly the controller.
....Sell for £150 ono...collect from WF2 or I will courier in a big box for +£35
.....cheers.....Mike
Hi

I am interested in your bike. I am travelling from Newcastle to Coventry on Sunday 25th and could see it (and if like it buy it) on my way. would you be available between 4-6 pm? I assume you live in Wakefield. If you have a contact email or mobile I can contact you directly

autocrazy

Just Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Coventry
Having read your post again, it seems there is a problem in the bike that is not just battery related. I must have missed it when reading it late last night. I am now not so sure. If it was only battery I could have bought a replacement or refurbished current one but this seems mor complicated especially the route of the problem is not necessarily diagnosed. So sorry I won't be coming

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
.....cheers.....Mike
Pics might help Mike63. :)

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
A Freego electric bike ...not working, recently sold on ebay
for £171 after 49 bids so surely mine must be worth a punt.
....make me an offer :)

Mike63

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 23, 2008
Cheers LP....I have tried to post pics on here in the past.
I don't know why they make it so difficult, on other forums I simply copy and paste the pic...can't do it on here...I've tried :))

• Informative

LeighPing

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The Red Ditch
Cheers LP....I have tried to post pics on here in the past.
I don't know why they make it so difficult, on other forums I simply copy and paste the pic...can't do it on here...I've tried :))
Click reply, which quotes a post, and you will then see an option to 'Upload a file'. Click that and navigate to your pic. Good luck. :)

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
I've had problems too attempting photos but getting a YouTube vid up no problem.

• Informative

vidtek

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2015
Bournemouth BH12
Click reply, which quotes a post, and you will then see an option to 'Upload a file'. Click that and navigate to your pic. Good luck. :)
That's a really cackhanded way of putting up a picture if you don't mind me saying, the software on this forum is really weird, I wonder what the developers were on when they made these peculiar decisions.

vidtek

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2015
Bournemouth BH12
.....cheers.....Mike
Mike-

I'll take a punt- offer of £120. The $35 p + p will be needed to so if you accept I'll send you £155.00
Cheers, Tony. 0776 394 0825 vidtek99@gmail.com

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
That's a really cackhanded way of putting up a picture if you don't mind me saying, the software on this forum is really weird, I wonder what the developers were on when they made these peculiar decisions.
PHP :rolleyes:

vidtek

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2015
Bournemouth BH12
.....cheers.....Mike
Ok Mike, money sent, check your personal email.

Cheers, Tony.