Gents Kalkhoff Agattu for sale £850

tonyburdon

Just Joined
Jul 30, 2011
I am looking to sell my Kalkhoff Agattu which I purchased new from 50 Cycles in May 2010, is in excellent condition and has been regularly maintained and serviced. Why am I selling? Quite simply because for mobility reasons, I need to change to a stepthru! (I will be buying the same bike from 50 cycles but a stepthru version).

Frame size is 53 cm. At present, the suspension stem has been replaced with a standard rigid stem, but I still have the original stem which can be refitted if necessary.

Asking price is £850 - the equivalent bike new from 50 Cycles would be £1700 - 1900.

This bike is a real joy to ride, and a superb hill climber. My wife and I (65 year olds) live in the Yorkshire Wolds, and last week did a 35 mile round trip in hilly terrain with no problems for ourselves or the batteries! (The battery is in excellent nick - 5 full lights on charge).

Some specifications:-

Range up to 80km assisted
Assistance: eco 1:0:5 normal 1:1 hi-power 1:1:5
Battery 26v 10 Ah Lithium Manganese Charge time max 5 hours
Cables routed through frame
Front suspension forks
Gears: Shimano Nexus 8 hub gear
Shifter: Shimano twist-grip
Handlebar: Humpert Moon Comfort Cruiser (ergonomic design)
Brakes: Shimano M242 V brakes
Saddle: Selle Royale (VERY comfy!)
Tyres: Continental City Ride on front; Schwalbe Marathon on rear, fitted Sept 2011
Front Hub: Shimano 3N20 Dynamo hub
Integrated front & rear lights. (Rear light stays on when stationary).
Colur: Silver

Comes with full set of spare keys, battery and charger.

Extras: Sigma Cycle Computer; Quick Fix bracket for Altura Bag (not the bag though); bottle carrier; AXA Ring Lock (2 keys).

If you need to know more, have a look at the 50 Cycles website, where you will also find some excellent reviews!

Delivery? I would be happy to deliver the bike in person within a 100 mile radius of York for a £30 extra charge to cover petrol costs. If there were enquiries from further afield, we would discuss cost of transport by courier. Am also happy for buyer to collect in person.

Payment: cleared cheque or cash.

Am happy to answer other queries, send photos etc if required. Phone me on 01759 304290 or 07521520055.